Monday, January 28, 2008

{snoozerville}

Snoozerville.........that is where you will go to if you read my boring blog. You know why? Because my life, right now, this very moment, could not be more boring if I tried!! I have cleaned, I have eaten oatmeal for breakfast (see? even that is boring!), I have gone to work (I did credit and debits, yippee skippee), I came home for lunch for what I thought was going to be leftover chili and to my surprise was already eaten. It seems the mouse in the house has returned......? Markie Mouse! Came home, went to the high school for some meeting on how our children are going to be put in "academies" according to their desired career paths. AND that is for another post that will bore you not into snoozerville, but to tears!! You'll be begging to click the out button! Oh, the big news is this and its big, so, buckle up and get ready for the ride of your life! Action's party is scheduled @ a laser tag place and I put down a deposit, but silly stupid silly stupid me, did it for Super Bowl Sunday!! Yeah, right?? I know. And that folks, is all she wrote. OH!!! I did have a bit of excitement today!!! I got a counterfeit 100 dollar bill in a deposit!! Yeah baby!! We had to FED ex it to the FED's! It felt like it had been bleached, and looking @ it it had the fibers, and holding it up to the light it had the watermark of LINCOLN! Do I rock or what?? so, is snoozerville averted?

7 comments:

Renee said...

Yikers on SuperBowl party. Will kids come to it?

Counterfeit money, wow! Did you know who gave it to you? I had a counterfeit $20 when we lived in MD...found out when I went through MacDonalds. I got it from the ATM machine at my bank? Go figure? LOL

Renee said...

Oh by the way, your life is more exciting right now than mine. LOL

Katy said...

ZzzzzZZZZ (JUST KIDDING!!!)
You rock with finding the counterfeit bill. That's really cool!

gottablogmom said...

Your life is definitely more exciting than mine. I haven't anything counterfeit in any of the diapers I've changed in the last 5 1/2 years (went right from one kid to the other). Its all been the REAL thing.

Unknown said...

Pretty exciting stuff with the counterfeit bill. Who would have thought a Mommy having oatmeal for breakfast would be talking to the FEDS!! ha..not so snoozy afterall.

corinne5 said...

Exciting life you have :)
and thanks for stopping by at my blog and yes I am published in two Dutch magazine's thanks for asking.

corinnexxx

Mississippi Songbird said...

You rock! That's cool. Glad you found it out..I enjoyed your blog. Not boring at all..
I'll be back to read again. Have a terrific day.