Friday, January 4, 2008

{Look whose 40!!!}

Holy Moley, you know your getting "up there" when your best friend hits the big 4-0!! I want to give a big shout out to Karen Jo on her 40th birthday. I so wish that I could be there to help celebrate with you. We would party like the rockstars that we are!!! We would put on those orthopedic pumps and head out to the scrapbook store and load up on supplies and, hey, tonight we might even stay all the way until midnight!! Tonight, we might even try a jell-o shooter and not care what kind of page we got, we probably wouldn't even care how you spelled apple or pumpkin (inside joke). Anyway, happy birthday, i wish that I was able to be there to give you the 80's birthday bash that you wanted. Thinking about your birthday reminds me of your birthdays when we were growing up, all the sleepovers, even the one' s that didn't quite happen (I still haven't gotten over that, I am in therapy now though so don't worry your old decrepit head over it!) I miss you girl, happy birthday!!

1 comment:

Dar Kaso said...

Hi Darleen, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Wanted to let you know that my blog header is a digital kit by Rhonna Farrer that I got from 2Peas. They are really easy to use and I cant take any credit for the creativity, just like Rhonnas style. Great photos by the way, looks like a really fun place to visit.