Monday, April 7, 2008

{MIA}

I'm sorry that I have been MIA for awhile now, there's just been a lot going on. Lots I don't really want to "blog" about......the big superhighway of information (I wouldn't want to end up on the front page of the Enquirer or anything!! ) Its nothing big, life changing, or shocking!! Just personal crap! I have been very busy with work though and a short visit with my sister last week(which was alot of fun!). I am working in Florida all of this week full time (I little perk of living in "Florigia") and I don't seem to have any time for myself anymore, which I am finding more and more is the case. My biggest excitement is that I pass a Starbucks on the way home from work everyday and I get a Venti Shaken Iced Green Tea, 3 Splenda. We don't have a Starbucks in Hobunk, so that has been a big thing for me the last week. Lots going on with my kids, Action is doing soccer a few times a week and Lex is going big time in with gymnastics and dance getting ready for cheer tryouts here soon. So, that folks is pretty much it!! Right now, it could not be more boring if I tried! Snoozerville has hit an all time high of snooziness! Oh, and if you all were wondering, since I left you all hanging on the very edges of your seats, everything at work is great. I was totally "paranoid" and those big girl panties, turned out to fit just fine!!!

1 comment:

gottablogmom said...

I was missing you girl!
Now its time to respond to your emails!!!
Hugs!