Thursday, April 24, 2008

{stranger than a UFO}

Okay, this post is probably one of my stranger....and if any of you have a foot thing you may want to skip this one (I know that there is at least one of you out there that has a severe aversion to feet...LK) Anyway, this is the strangest thing, stranger than UFO's or why people eat moldy cheese on purpose(blue cheese etc...I still don't get that).........my left big toe for years and I definitely and truly mean years just starts to kill me in the middle of the night for no apparent reason and it is red and throbbing and if I get up and take Tylenol, then sometimes its fine. I can go months and this last time its probably been a year and a half, but last night it happened again. When living in Virginia, I went to the doctor a couple of times because the pain was so unbearable, they ran a culture of my toenail thinking that maybe I had an underlying infection and nothing. I have the unidetifiable toe pain that just comes and goes at will, but only in the middle of the night. Now tell me that is not as strange as those silly little lights that they see floating over Arizona???My toe is a medical anomilly...And some of you may be thinking why in the world is she blogging about this, how snoozery is her life, well, while my life right now is pretty much consisting of work, errands, making dinner, cleaning etc, this is my blog and I can blog about whatever I want to blog about....hey, at least I'm not blogging about thong underwear like some other blogger's I hang with (wink!wink!)

3 comments:

gottablogmom said...

maybe you have restless toe syndrome... You and that other peep with your strange medical stuff....
I am glad however to know that you survived the attacking vultures on your lunch break the other day......

Anonymous said...

That's pretty bizarre. That post didn't bother me, but now my oldest son would have thrown up in his mouth and did the shivers. ha. This is worth further discussion.

Lorrie said...

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!! lol!!

You and your fungusy toes!! lol!!

I love you anyway peep!!!!

and why is it that I am ALSO the subject of Gottablogmom's comment?

lol.