Tuesday, March 18, 2008

{To Kill A Mockingbird}

First of all, I just want to mention that I did NOT wear the goofy (or should I say Mickey) hat yesterday. Mark just took my picture in the hat last weekend. I just wanted to clarify that so that there would be no misunderstandings.......... I wouldn't want anyone "surprising" me with the "What Not to Wear" crew from TLC!


Alright, who has seen the Matthew McConnaghey(he's a HOTTIE, this has nothing to do with anything, I just couldn't help myself!) movie, "Failure to Launch"? Well, if you haven't click out and forget reading my post, you'll never actually get what I am saying here. If you have, welcome!!! It was the craziest thing.....I went to bed last night and heard a bird chirrping out my window and I thought how nice it was, Mark came to bed later and I said, "do you hear that bird?" because at this point I was having a really hard time staying asleep. It was like a stinken choir of birds right out of my window....He said, "yes". Well, at least I'm not crazy and hearing birds...All night long, those stupid, pain in the butt birds sang or chirpped or whatever you want to call it right out of my window and I couldn't sleep, but I was too tired to get up and move to the couch. The whole time I kept thinking about that stupid movie, where she goes and gets a BB gun and shoots him, then tries to recussitate him, and then he bites then end of the boyfriend's nose when they finally do recussitate him. I now know what she felt like. Those little boogers better be gone tonight. Where is a good kitty cat when you need them? Okay, I am totally kidding!!! Can't you take a joke??? Have a great day. I have a termite guy coming to re-do my bond, and my my little friend that is moving to Japan is coming over with all of her stuff that she's not taking (plants, spices, etc.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just watched that movie the other night! That was the funniest part. Hope you get a restful sleep tonight.

Anonymous said...

Okay you're hearing birds and Leah keeps hearing Leprechauns. She's convinced a Leprechaun is walking around and she hears him.

scrapperjen said...

ROFL! I JUST saw that movie last weekend. That scene is SO funny!!! and the CPR?! ROFL!!!!

Lorrie said...

sounds like you had a fun night! In Honduras, you have to wear earplugs at night because all the wild dogs howl ALL.NIGHT.LONG. Then at about 4 am the roosters and chickens start up. There is approximately 5,675,987 of them per square foot in Honduras. They drove me CRAZY. Thankfully I had some good earplugs!!! lol.