Wednesday, March 12, 2008

{ordinary stuff}

just hanging out the last few days, not much going on exciting in snoozerville. i've been working all week because my co-worker that I love bigger than life is going to be out sick. The strangest thing happened on Monday......she was just standing in her teller window and a few minutes later she had a black eye. She didn't do anything to cause it, it just appeared. So, she went and had her heart and blood pressure checked at the local firestation (her husband is the firechief) and her EKG was way off. So, she went to the ER and she apparently has a heart that is always racing. So, they adjusted her meds and put her on a heart monitor and told her to take the week off. So, I am filling in for her. Which is great because after this past weekend, we could really use the dinero! Its been pretty quite here in credit/debit land and I have attempted to see if eating a bucket of "Smarties" actually make you any smarter. I will keep you posted and let you know the results of that scientific experience..............

Alright, different subject: who is freaking out about Easter sneaking up on us so fast. I am not believing how it seems like it is definitely coming early this year and the bummer is my kids really are too old for all of the fun stuff. Our neighborhood is having a big Easter egg hunt this weekend and I think that that sounds like so much fun, but of my kids gave me a look like "are you serious Mom?, we don't think so". They are just growing up way toooo fast. We haven't made any concrete plans for Easter or spring break, I'm thinking that if I don't think about it, then it will all take care of itself. That's the way its supposed to happen, right? Just like magic!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok so I know you have a ton of stuff to do and I have just added 7 more things to that list. I just Tagged you! Go and check it out on my blog.

scrapperjen said...

Oh my! I hope your co-worker is doing better! That's scary!
Hang in there - it's Thursday! :)
HUGS!

gottablogmom said...

You could just head on out to good old Virginia....just a thought....