Thursday, March 20, 2008

{circles}

Have you ever had a week where you can't get it "together"? Where you feel like you are running in circles both physically and emotionally??? That is me! that is where I am!! I think this must be what it feels like to have A.D.D........and its not pretty!!! I've got to much swirling in my head that I can't get it together with anything that I want or should be doing.....

My little peachy pal Lisa (i have always called her that because she is my bestest bud here in the peachy state of Georgia) is moving to Japan here in a few days. It is finally here, the big dreaded move and its been chaos in her life and I am in turn trying to help her out, but life in our household has not been so peachy......my son is crashing and burning in the 5th grade. I don't know what to do, I am so desperate to "fix" everything for him, but I can't and I know that I shouldn't because he needs to do that himself. He is becoming angry about school and how much he hates it, I can't tell if he is just rebelling or what.....then I am thinking about a very emotional anniversary that is coming up that hits me about every few hours, so I have been quite the basketcase this week. I have a good friend in Virginia that is having major surgery next week, she has been on my mind and in my prayers, too much going on in my head to even start and finish a load of laundry without thinking, "what was I doing?" On top of all of this, Easter is Sunday and we have made no plans........none.........I haven't gotten anything out.....i just want to close my eyes and skip it this year. I don't know why, it would just be so much easier.

I take some of that back, we are dying some eggs this afternoon because the packers are at my friends house and I thought it might be a great diversion for her kids and to help keep them out of her hair. So, hopefully that will get me in the Easter spirit. We haven't been to a church in awhile, that has been a huge issue here. We haven't found one that we are completely inspired with, but church on Easter is a must. Just another dilemna in a week of running in circles. Please Dear Lord, looking for a straight line........and a set of directions.

2 comments:

Lorrie said...

poor thing... hope you get your life back in line soon girl. I'll be praying for you!

gottablogmom said...

I am sorry that you are having such a hard time (and Action too) right now.
I will be praying that it gets better and that you make even more peachy pals and remember that your peeps still luvs ya!