Sunday, November 11, 2007

{Zooommming!}




This whole weekend has been so very crazy, but so much fun. The weather has been the best yet. This is what I would call FALL....very cool at night, sweatshirt weather in the day. I am loving it! I never thought that there would be fall in Georgia, I even saw fall foliage on the trees!! Imagine that! I don't even remember fall foliage when I lived in Charleston. Lex has been run all over carnation this weekend with a friend that she has known since first grade and they are still great friends even though they are both Navy brats and have only lived in the same town a few years and Action had his last soccer game in Jacksonville on Saturday and has spend most of the weekend at a soccer buddy's house who is virtually a new pal. So, they both have had a great weekend, while Mark and I have had a lot of time without kids. Oh, speaking of what Lex did was a right of passage for most teens, her very first concert....."Brad Paisley and Taylor Swift"...totally supervised, but she and her friend had a blast, got t-shirts an autographed Taylor Swift CD and a killer picture which I decided to include. On to Monday....

1 comment:

Princess Shaw said...

this is such a great blog... no kidding on the teenage thing I'd like to think that I am a pretty cool mom, but with all the supervision I can!!! hope to see you soon. xoxoxo Ada