Monday, November 26, 2007

{Got Points?}

Got Points? I need points! 23 a day to be exact. I would love to have more points, I love to eat the points. Yes, its true. I am starting to go back to watching my points for Weight Watchers. I have gained nearly 10 lbs. since moving back to ho-bunk and I am squeezing into old clothes and finding myself needing to buy new ones. I started with the points yesterday and it is hard, as hard as I remember it? Harder!! I had such a good routine in Virginia and was doing so well and after our move, it just went downhill and now I have a muffin top. We all know what that is and its not pretty. In order to hide the muffin top, I have had to try on the "Mom" jean (high wasted) , I am not the "Mom" jean type. So, I have been faced with two choices, the "Mom" jean or the points. I have been wrestling with this decision for a long time because going back to 23 points a day is going to be tough, but I have decided it has to be done. The muffin top has to go. So, as of today, I am going to start saying good-bye to the muffin top and hello to the points. Welcome to a new day, a new week, a new me!

2 comments:

Lorrie said...

good luck with the points. I know what you mean. I haven't gained, but I don't think I've lost much since my last band fill....
This time of year is SOOOO hard!

gottablogmom said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!! I've seen you do it!!