Saturday, November 10, 2007

{Getting Started 101}

This is actually the first post that I have every done, blogging has been inspired by Lorrie in Virginia and listening to a few scrapper's at a Savannah scrapbooking store talk about how they have connected with people thru it. I have wanted to do this for a long time, but since I am so completely computer "afraid" I have put it off, but I bit the bullet tonight. I am hoping that downloading the pictures will not be too intimadating for me because I take pictures...lots and I would love to be able to share them. I feel like I need a "outlet" that is another reason why I decided to do this and an "inlet". I have made a few good friends here in Georgia, but my mind is with my routines and lifestyle and friends elsewhere and I am really trying and struggle to let go of the past a little bit and move on with the future. I see this as a way of connecting with a lot of people and hopefully getting to know some of them thru different avenues since I have moved to a small town and there are only so many opportunities for me to meet new people. Also, what an awesome opportunity for everyone that I am close to to keep up with the insanity of our lives. Anyway, this is my first post. I am so excited!!!!

No comments: