Monday, May 5, 2008

{banner}

whatcha think of my new banner? yeah, its okay. i did it quick yesterday and tried to beat the sun so that I could get a picture of it. I am going to fix it or do another one tomrrow on my day off. Anyway, that's it for Cinco de Mayo. I thought that i was going to whip up a mexican fiesta, but decided to make a dish off of my friend Suzanne's cooking blog. And I was not disappointed. It was delish!! If you have never visited her blog or made anything from it, you definitely should. Her food is delicious and recipes are great!! Have a great cinco de mayo!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually like your banner :) I think change is good. Mine is new (well kinda) but I am thinking of changing it again in the fall and then again in the winter. Will keep this one for spring and Summer - what do you think?
Oh yes - link to your friends blog please

Lorrie said...

I think you're banner is great!! We had some home made beef and bean enchiladas tonight for dinner in celebration of Cinco de Mayo.

Unknown said...

thanks for the info - I love love love goat cheese :)

Sarah Coggins said...

Fun banner! I like the big flower and colorful brackets. :)

jillconyers said...

I can't see the banner. Wonder why?

Sandra Collins said...

love the banner.

Anonymous said...

Your banner looks very nice! I've always wanted to "scrapbook" one and take a photo of it, but I never have. I must try it!

emily said...

I like the banner...the parenthesis (or what are they called?) I especially like...are they a photo? They almost look like you are looking into a window...fits the blog title!

Staci said...

love your new banner!

gottablogmom said...

You go girl! You got your banner and didn't have to join the Digi-destroyers to make it! (LOL, you know I'm kidding!) It looks great!