Tuesday, February 26, 2008

{24 hours}

24 hours and no sleep, aaahhh!!! i never went to sleep on Sunday night, no matter what I did i was unable to get that "shut-eye" that you need to function like a normal human being. In my former life of a SAHM, no biggie. Get up with the kids, scootch their happy little hiney's out the door and then hit the sack for a little nap to re-group. But I am a working Mom and even with no sleep and I mean NO sleep (I don't mean that I even got a cap nap!!), I now have to "make the donuts", put "on the taco suit" and head into the bank early on Monday morning to do the credits and the debits, to solve all of the customers "why am I in the negative, by golly how did that happen?" whoa's on zippo sleep!! I started out okay, pretty much my chipper self, but by mid-afternoon and a ton of coffee and a BigGulp of Diet Coke, I was feeling like I had the flu coming on, nauseous, hot and cold flashes, did I mention nauseous and my body was aching. And about a million trips to the bathroom, that was getting a little embarassing!! But I felt like I needed the caffeine to function, I considered a Red Bull, but Lex told me that it had bull urine in it and I just couldn't bring myself to drink bull pee. I can't believe that Demi Moore drinks pull pee... that is just gross.....

By the time, I got home, I was past being able to go to sleep, so my sweet Markie poo made me a margarita to relax me and made me to go bed. This morning I am feeling refreshed and ready to rock n roll!! Nothing like a good night's sleep go to this chick movin' and grovin'!!

2 comments:

Lida said...

I´m so sorry you felt like that yesterday, I´m not sure if Red Bull has bull pee in it, if it does oh well I´m sure I´ve eaten weirding things lol. Glad you feel much better today!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you finally got some sleep. I hate that feeling of being so tired and not being able to shut my brain off!