Wednesday, July 30, 2008

{toothpicks required}

Holy Cow, I am pooped! I need toothpicks to prop my eyelids open! Mark has been working for weeks non-stop for 14 hour days, its the best shore duty EVAH!! I heart the Navy! Did you note the sarcasm in there?? I have not seen him, i think i saw him last night on the couch, but then again it could have been a delusion. I'm starting to miss that man of mine. The kids have had "stuff" going on for back to school which starts in 2 crazy days!! I've waited until the last minute to get school stuff/clothes/schedule changes and Lex has had all kinds of crazy cheer crap this week and 2 open houses....my full time schedule and i am just exhausted. i'm not sleeping and then i get to work and that's what i want to do, catch up on the zzz's. when is Saturday? Until then, no kicks & giggles if you see me with toothpicks propping up the ole' droopy lids.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

where is the coffee??? I feel the same so I am drinking coffee in the middle of the afternoon and we are in our 18th consecutive day of 90'+ weather so you know how desperate I am to drink hot coffee ;) Have I said this before? This too shall pass...

Anonymous said...

I'm leaving you a comment because you commented on my blog! You're the only one evah! Thanks. After perusing your blog, we seem to have some things in common (besides scrapping). My DD is 17, and a cheerleader, too. We've been looking at colleges for months. What to do? Thanks again for checking me out. I'll keep you on my favs and I promise to update if you'll check back sometime soon.
oureverydaystuff.blogspot.com
Susan.