Friday, July 18, 2008

{full moons & the crazies are out}

its been a weird little week in my world. i have been working all week in beautiful Fernandina and loving it, but every day something not quite right has happened which has given me the heebie jeebies and has left me wondering if we've had a full moon here lately?? i guess that i could research it or in the very least take a looksie out my window, but that would require more effort than i am willing to give at this point. So, i am going to assume by my experiences this week that there was indeed a full moon...

we have had computers go bizzerk, alarm systems with their very own agendas, some of our customers with certain oddball situations and last but not least we've had 2 crazies in here this week. One just a little charismatic that was in the bank and was actually fun to talk to and the other yesterday, completely certifiably off his rocker whack job one who flew over the cuckoo's nest nutcase! He was dressed in 2 women's flowery shirts, a shirt on his head (like Jesus), saying that he had his own "town" should go with him to "his town", he basically talked a lot of jibberish and as he finally left he said not to drink the water, he had the water of the Nile and it was the only safe water to drink. In all honesty, he scared me. about 15 minutes later, he was in the middle of the street yelling. We called the police and they said that they had already received a call and we're on their way, they approached him with a good bit of distance and I am assuming that they told him to leave, I locked the door of the bank and as he walked by, if looks could kill. So, its just been that kind of week....the crazies are out and i am blogging about it! Oh, just as I have been on this, my fellow teller-in-crime checked the whole moon thing, tonight is a full moon, so today should be pretty interesting!!! I'm not supersticious, but its a good thing its not the 13th......happy Friday!!

12 comments:

Lily said...

Step into the twilight zone.......

Carol said...

Spooky, there was a full moon this week.....

mborrero said...

oh that full moon is a powerful force.

Have a wonderful day..

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Weird things going on.

I had to check and make sure it wasn't the 13th!

Thanks for stopping by!

Lorrie said...

YIKES.
creepy people scare me. lol.

Unknown said...

He does sound creepy...eek! Hopefully the crazies will stay inside!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I'm off to my part-time job this weekend and hoping the crazies have been and gone home leaving me uninterrupted!

Thanks for stopping by my blog BTW.

Monica Loewen said...

Good thing it's Friday!

Amanda @ notsoextraordinary said...

omg i'd be freaked out too!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Full moons do funny things to people...I actually noticed it last night glowing bright orange. Creepy! I hope things start to calm down for you!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Drop in anytime. :)

Anonymous said...

Please be careful with the crazy people! Do not make eye contact!Or maybe you can wear a shirt on your head and he'll think your one of them. Just a thought.

jillconyers said...

Creepy!