Saturday, July 12, 2008

{does my new banner rock or what?}

i have been a scrappin' machine (check out all the new layouts on my slide...) this "kid free" week. I feel like i've gotten my MoJO back and my pages are pretty darn good, they definitely look better in "real scrap life" and in about 5 minutes, I threw together my new blog banner....Betty Blogger is rockin' in the banner department, yeah??? I hope you like it because truthfully i hated my other one, but never wanted to mess with it...have a great weekend, we are going to be busy receiving and retrieving our kids...its gonna be a long one..

8 comments:

Alyssa said...

your banner looks great, wish I could figure out how to make one for my blog.LOL!

KarenSue said...

I do like the new banner and the layouts..send some mojo this way, will ya?

Noelia said...

Great banner! Love the colours.

Lorrie said...

YEAH BABY!!! You gooooooo girl! I am LURVIN' the new banner.
awesome! Glad you and the mojo were able to reunite!
and enjoy the kids coming home....

jillconyers said...

Very cool banner! I've been a scrappin'machine lately too and lovin' it!

Heather said...

Very cute banner! Love all your layouts. Very inspiring!

marie said...

I really like your banner - it's so nice & bright. That's next on my blog things to figure out.
Thanks for your comments on my new blog and on my new granddaughter!

Sara said...

Never saw the old banner but I REALLY like this one!! 'Specially the circles...are they stamps??